Look at the Angels Horn turntable, it is a very high-quality product and also has an excellent price tag. It’s not only a great-looking piece of equipment but also works really well.
The Angel’s horn is a beautiful turntable that looks like a classic record player from the 1950s or 60s. This turntable comes with a built-in preamplifier which means you can connect to any speaker system without needing extra cables.
You can use this turntable as a standalone unit if you want to just listen to music on your own or you can pair it up with other speakers for a more complete sound experience. It features a belt drive system which makes it easy to move around and play records.
The Angel’s horn comes in black or white finishes and is available in three sizes. It has a tonearm weight capacity of 10kg (22lbs) so you don’t have to worry about damaging your records when playing them. It is made out of metal and plastic and measures 4.5 x 3.3 x 1.4 inches. It weighs 7.6 pounds and includes a carrying bag.
The Angel’s Horn is a stylish turntable that will fit into any home decor. It doesn’t take up too much space and is perfect for anyone who wants a simple way to enjoy their vinyl collection.
- 【Stable Aluminum Platter】Our turntable...
- 【Wireless Connectivity】Built-in Bluetooth...
- 【2-Speed Belt Drive Turntable】Play your...
- 【Built-In Phono Preamp And RCA...
- 【 User-Friendly Vinyl Player】Built from...
Angels Horn Turntable – Features
- High quality construction
- A built-in amplifier
- Belt drive system
- Adjustable counterweight
- Comes in Black & White Finishes
- 7.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.5″H x 3.3″W x 1.4″D
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
Angels Horn Turntable Specifications
- Speaker Type: Stereo RMS 100 watts per channel
- Tonearm Weight Capacity: 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Cartridge Material: Polyester/Plastic
- Finish Color: Black / White
- Power Requirements: 110V 50Hz, 15mA
- Power Supply: AC Adapter Input: 120V, 20-30 Hz, 0.8 A
- Input Voltage Range: 110 – 240 VAC
- Output Voltage: DC 5 Volts
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Output Power: 100 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: +10 dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:Tone Control: +/- 6dB
- Speed Control: ±1%
- Turntable Speeds: 33 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM, 90 RPM, Auto
- Pitch Bend: No
- Tonearm Height:.75 inch
- Tonearm Length: 1.25 inch
- Tonearm Width:.75 inch
- Tonearm Weight:.15 oz
- Cartridge Materials: Polyester/Plastics
- Cartridge Diameter: 34 mm
- Tonearm Bearing: Ball Bearings
- Cartridge Pitch Radius:.0035 inch
- Cartridge Bearing: Roller
- Cartridge Thickness:.005 inch
- Tonearm Weight Capacity: 25 g
- Tonearm Weight:.05 oz
- Tonearm Length: 1 inch
- Tonearm Width:.75 inch
- Tonearms Height:.75 inch
- Cartridge Diameter :34mm
- Cartridge Pitch Radius:.0035 inch Cartridge Bearing: Roller
- Tonearm Weight Capacity: 12.5g
- Tonearms Height:.65 inch Tonearm Width:.70 inch
- Cartridge Diameter :37mm
Frequently Asked Questions on angels horn high fidelity vinyl record player
Is there a warranty?
Yes. We guarantee the Angel’s Horn for one year against product defects.
What are the dimensions?
It measures 4.5 x3.3 x 1.2 inches.
How do I know what speed my turntable plays at?
On the back of the turntable, you will find the information.
How loud does it get?
This turntable gets pretty loud and should be able to fill a small room easily.
Is there a manual included?
A manual is included with the unit.
Can I buy additional parts?
Yes. We sell replacement parts for this product.
If you are looking for a turntable that will allow you to enjoy your vinyl collection then this is the best option for you. The Angel’s horn turntable offers great value for money and is very well constructed. It has all the necessary features such as a belt drive, adjustable counterweight, magnetic cartridge, built-in preamp, etc. If you want a turntable that is easy to use and won’t break the bank then this is definitely the right choice for you.