The LP120X is a direct drive turntable that features an analog output for use with any standard hi-fi system or amplifier. It also has a built-in USB port which allows you to play your vinyl on your computer using the included software. The LP120X can be used as a stand-alone player or it can be connected directly to your home stereo system via its RCA phono input jack. This model comes in black only.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor with selectable...
- Fully manual operation featuring adjustable...
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio...
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output...
- 1 Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Features
- 2 FAQs on Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Turntable
- 2.1 How do I set my pitch control?
- 2.2 How do I change speeds?
- 2.3 Can I skip tracks while recording?
- 2.4 Can you play more than one record at the same time?
- 2.5 How long should it take between plays?
- 2.6 Is it possible to speed up the playback?
- 2.7 Why did you choose this model?
- 2.8 Does it come with a manual?
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Features
- Analog Output: Use the LP120X as a standalone player or connect it to your home audio system via the RCA phono input.
- Built-In USB Port: Connects easily to your PC, Mac, or Linux computer for playback of digital music files from CD’s, MP3 players, and online services such as iTunes® and Spotify™.
- Automatic Gain Control: Automatically adjusts the volume level so you don’t have to worry about adjusting levels when playing back different sources.
- Variable Pitch Control: Adjusts speed of rotation from 33 1/3 rpm up to 45 rpm.
- High Performance Motor: A high performance motor provides smooth operation and long life.
- Includes AC Adapter: Provides continuous power supply without having to unplug the unit.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Made of heavy duty materials for durability.
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Turntable Specifications
- Size: 12″ x 6″ x 2″
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 110V ~ 230V
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Signal Level: 0dBFS
- Dynamic Range: 80 dB
- Sound Pressure Level: 90 dB
- Maximum Playback Time: Up to 4 hours at 33 1/3 rpm; 7 hours at 45 rpm
- Record Playing Time: Up to 5 hours at 33 1/2 rpm; 8 hours at 45 rpm
- Minimum Playback Volume: 30 dB
- Maximum Playout Volume: +6 dB
- Maximum Reel Speed: 45 rpm
- Maximum Record Speed: 33 1/3 rpm
- Maximum Shuffle Mode Speed: 45 rpm
FAQs on Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK Direct-Drive Turntable
How do I set my pitch control?
To adjust the pitch, simply turn the dial located on top of the turntable. You will see a needle move across the record groove. To return the needle to the center position, rotate the dial counterclockwise until the needle returns to the center.
How do I change speeds?
Simply push the button located on the front of the turntable and select one of the three available speeds.
Can I skip tracks while recording?
Yes! Simply press the “Record” button on the front of the unit and then press the “Skip” button on the remote control.
Can you play more than one record at the same time?
Up to five records may be played at one time, but the quality degrades rapidly if more than two are played simultaneously. If you wish to play several records simultaneously, consider purchasing a separate preamplifier.
How long should it take between plays?
We recommend a minimum interval of 15 minutes between plays.
Is it possible to speed up the playback?
You cannot increase playback speed on the LP120X.
Why did you choose this model?
We chose the LP120X because we wanted an analog direct drive turntable with a built-in USB port. We also wanted a turntable that was easy to use and had all the features needed for vinyl playback.
Does it come with a manual?
Yes, the included instruction manual has step by step instructions on how to operate your new turntable.
If you’re looking for a great sounding turntable that’s easy to use, the Audio-Technica LP120XUSB-BK is just what you need. It comes with everything you’ll need to get started right out of the box. This is a must have product for any audiophile or music lover.