You can enjoy the ultimate performance and reliability for your vinyl collection with the At-LP60X, a fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable. In addition to its all-new, high-quality tonearm, it features an improved tracking force that ensures smooth playing even with the most demanding records. With the LP60X, you can transfer files directly from CD or MP3 discs into your iTunes library by connecting them directly to your computer or another device through USB. This model has been designed to be used with both 33⅓ RPM and 45 RPM records.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic Belt-drive turntable...
- Anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and head shell for...
- Ac adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside...
- 1 Audio Technica AT-LP60X-BW Automatic Turntable Features:
- 2 Audio-Technica At-LP60X-BW Specifications:
- 3 FAQs on Audio-Technica At-LP60X-BW Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
- 3.1 Does this turntable have any advantages over other turntables?
- 3.2 Is this turntable compatible with iPods?
- 3.3 Can I play CDs directly off the turntable?
- 3.4 Do I have to buy an iPod adapter to be able to play music from my iPod?
- 3.5 Does this turntable come with a tonearm?
- 3.6 Will this turntable work with other brands of record players?
- 3.7 My friend has a turntable. Can he use his turntable to listen to my CD collection?
Audio Technica AT-LP60X-BW Automatic Turntable Features:
- All-new, high-quality tonearms with improved tracking force
- Direct digital connectivity to your PC or Mac via USB Cable
- High resolution 24-bit/192 kHz analog output
- Built-in phono preamp
- Full range of speed control (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Manual and auto reverse functions
- Adjustable tone arm height
- Rotary platter with anti-skating system
- Includes dust cover and stylus holder
- Easy access manual controls
- Premium finish
Audio-Technica At-LP60X-BW Specifications:
- Type: Stereo Turntable
- Speed Control Range: 33 1/3 & 45 RPM
- Tonearm Height: 3″ (76mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7kg)
- Platter Size: 30 x 26 cm (12 x 10″)
- Record Capacity: 180 minutes at 33’ 1/3 RPM; 120 minutes at 45 RPM
- Playing Time per Side: 2 hours @ 33 1/3 RPM; 1 hour @ 45 RPM
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 V AC / 50 Hz
- Input Connector: RCA Phono Preamp Output Jacks
- Output Connectors: Line Level Audio Out Jacks
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 12.2 x 8.4 inches (34 x 31 x 21cm)
- Depth: 9.8 inches (25cm)
- Shipping Weight: 17 pounds (8 kg)
FAQs on Audio-Technica At-LP60X-BW Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
Does this turntable have any advantages over other turntables?
There are many reasons why we chose the At-LP60X as our flagship product. First, it’s built like a tank! We’ve taken everything we learned about making great products and applied them to the design of the At-LP60. Second, it’s a true all-automatic turntable. No more fiddling with knobs and buttons. Third, it’s easy to use. Just plug it in, turn it on, and start playing. And fourth, it sounds fantastic. It’s not just another turntable. It’s the best one out there.
Is this turntable compatible with iPods?
Yes, but you’ll need to purchase a special adapter. See below for details.
Can I play CDs directly off the turntable?
Yes. The At-LP50C comes equipped with a built-in phono stage which allows you to connect any standard phonograph cartridge to the turntable. However, if you want to use the turntable as a standalone player, you will need to add a separate external phono stage.
Do I have to buy an iPod adapter to be able to play music from my iPod?
No. The At-LP60X can read MP3 files directly from your iPod without the need for an additional adapter. To transfer music between your iPod and the At-LP60, simply drag and drop songs onto the turntable or into iTunes.
Does this turntable come with a tonearm?
No. This model does not include a tonearm. If you wish to use a tonearm, please refer to the At-LP50C.
Will this turntable work with other brands of record players?
Yes. All of our turntables are designed to fit most brands of record players. Please note that some models may require modifications to the arm mechanism before they can be used. For example, the At-LP50 requires a specially modified arm.
My friend has a turntable. Can he use his turntable to listen to my CD collection?
Yes, but you will need to make sure that his turntable is compatible with your CD collection. Some older turntables cannot handle digital audio formats such as MP3 or WMA files.
The At-LP60X is the perfect solution for those who love their vinyl records but don’t want to fuss around with manual controls. With its automatic playback system, you can sit back and enjoy your favorite albums without having to worry about adjusting the speed or volume.
You can connect any standard cartridge to this fully automatic turntable with built-in phonic stage, so you can play both LPs and CDs.