The AT-LP60XBTRD has been designed as a reliable, accurate, and durable product that will provide years of enjoyment. Its built-in phono preamp allows you to connect your favorite cartridge directly to the LP deck without an external amplifier or power supply. This turntable is equipped with a belt drive system for smooth operation and long life. It also features a direct connection to your computer via a USB port.
The AT-LP60XBT plays LPs at 33 1/3 RPM (78 revolutions per minute) and 45 RPM (90 revolutions per minute). You can use it to play both standard 78 rpm records and 33 1/3 rpm CDs. The included tonearm automatically adjusts its height to compensate for different record thicknesses so you don’t have to worry about adjusting the arm height.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless...
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other...
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds...
- Anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter
Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT-RD Features
- Built in Phono Preamp: Allows direct connection of your favorite cartridge to the turntable without an external amp or power supply.
- Direct Connection to Computer via USB Port: Connects directly to your computer’s USB port for easy transfer of digital music files.
- Belt Drive System: Smooth operation and long life.
- Adjustable Tonearm Height: Automatically compensates for different record thicknesses.
- Dual Speed Control Knobs: Easy access to speed control knobs on either side of the platter.
- Power On/Off Switch: The remote control allows you to turn on or off the unit from anywhere in the room.
- Remote Control: Use the included remote control to turn the unit on or off, change speeds, adjust volume, and skip tracks.
- Auto Shut Off: When not playing, the unit will shut itself down after 30 minutes of nonuse.
- 3-Year Warranty: The product is covered by an Audio-Technica warranty for three (3) years from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
- Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height: 12.5″ x 8.75″ x 17.25″.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT-RD Specifications
- Record Speed: 33 1/3 RPM / 45 RPM
- Maximum Output Level: 100 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- Input Impedance: 600 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kH
- Platter Size: 9 Inches Diameter
- Motor Type: DC Brushless Motor
- TPI Torque: 0.8 oz.-in.
- Rotational Accuracy: ±
Guide on How to set up your AT-LP60XBRD?
- Remove the dust cover from the top of the unit.
- Turn the power switch to the “OFF” position.
- Insert an LP into the platter opening.
- Place the stylus onto the center hole of the LP.
- Press down firmly on the stylus until it touches the surface of the record.
- Release the stylus when the needle starts moving across the record.
- Adjust the volume control knob to increase or decrease the sound level.
- Set the speed control to either 33 1/3 RPM or 45 RPM.
- When finished listening, remove the LP from the platter and turn off the turntable by pressing the power button.
- Close the dust cover and reassemble the unit.
- Connect the AC adapter cord to the back of the unit.
- Plug in the USB cable to your computer and select the device name “AT-LP60XBT”.
- Select “Play” from the menu bar.
This fully automatic belt-driven stereo turntable is ideal for any home audio enthusiast who wants to enjoy their vinyl collection.
FAQs on Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT-RD
What’s the difference between the AT-LP60XBRD and the AT-LP60XT?
The AT-LP60XTBDR is a full automatic turntable featuring a built-in microphone for hands-free operation with the included Bluetooth® wireless adapter. The AT60XTBDR also includes a built-in USB port for charging your mobile device or connecting other devices such as MP3 players.
The AT-LP60TBDR is not working with my mobile device. How do I connect it?
Simply download the free Audio-Technica app from iTunes or Google Play Store and follow the instructions provided by the app.
Does the AT-LP60TBD have a remote control?
Yes, you can purchase the optional Audio-Technica ATRC-20 Remote Control at Amazon.com.
Is it possible to play music wirelessly using the AT-LP60TX?
Yes, you can pair the AT-LP60BTX with any Bluetooth enabled device including smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. Simply go into settings of your Bluetooth enabled device and search for “Audio Technica” then select the AT-LP60 BTX. Once paired, simply press the play button on the AT-LP60 TX and enjoy listening to your favorite songs.
This is one of the best turntables I’ve ever owned. It sounds great and works flawlessly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high-quality stereo turntable.