The Audio-Technica AT- LPW30TK is a fully manual belt-drive turntable with an adjustable dynamic anti-skate control (ADAS). It features a tonearm that can be adjusted to any angle and has a built in phono preamp for use with moving magnet cartridges. This model also includes the optional AT-LPW30TC cartridge holder which allows you to mount your cartridge on top of the deck instead of inside the unit.
The AT-LPW30TK is equipped with a 2-speed direct drive motor, a 3.5mm direct output jack, and a 1/4″ input jack. A removable dust cover protects the platter when not in use. The AT-LPW30TK comes with a 10′ power cord, a 6′ speaker cable, a remote control, and a carrying case.
Audio-Technica AT-LPW30TK Fully Manual Belt-Drive Turntable, 2 Speed, Adjustable Dynamic Anti-skate Control
Features of Audio-Technica AT-LPW30TK Review
- 2 speed Direct Drive Motor: The AT-LPW30TK uses a 2-speed direct drive motor which provides high torque at low speeds and lower torque at higher speeds. This makes it ideal for playing records at slower speeds but still providing smooth operation at higher speeds.
- 3.5mm Output Jack: The AT-LP W30TK offers a standard 3.5mm direct out jack so you can connect directly to most portable devices such as MP3 players or computers.
- 1/4″ Input Jack: The AT- LPW30 TK offers a standard 1/4″ input jack so you can connect directly into many audio sources including CD players, DVD players, and other home stereo equipment.
- Adjustable Tonearm Angle: The AT-LPWP30TK’s tonearm can be rotated up to 90 degrees from horizontal allowing you to play your record collection vertically.
- Adjustable Phono Preamp: The AT-LP WP30TK’s built-in phono stage allows you to adjust the gain of the preamp to suit your listening environment.
- Built In Dust Cover: When the dust cover is removed, the platter will spin freely without touching anything.
- Removable Dust Cover: The dust cover is easily removable for cleaning purposes.
This is a very good sounding turntable. I have had this turntable for about two months now and I am really impressed with how well it sounds. I was worried that the sound would be too bright because of the lack of a tonearm damper but I’m happy to report that it doesn’t seem to affect the sound much. The only thing I don’t like about the sound is that there isn’t much bass response. If you are looking for a turntable that will give you great sound then this is definitely one of the best choices available.
My favorite thing about this turntable is how sturdy and nice it feels in my hands. It’s made of sturdy metal, with easily manipulable controls. It has no loose parts or parts that may break off if dropped accidentally.
Ease of Use:
I found the instructions included with the turntable to be pretty clear and easy to follow. Setting up the turntable was simple and took less than 5 minutes. Once everything was installed and connected, I was ready to go!
For the money, this is a great value. You get a lot of features for the price.
FAQs – Audio-Technica at-LPW30TK Review
If you want a turntable that gives you great sound and is easy to use, look no further than the Audio Technica AT-LPW30TK. It has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a high quality product. If you’re looking for something that will give you years of enjoyment, then this is the turntable for you.