The House of Marley is a new brand that has been created by the family members of Bob Marley. The company was founded in 2013 and they have released two products so far; the “Stir It Up” turntable and the “Marley’s World” record player. Both of these products are made from sustainable materials and they also use recycled plastic bottles as their main material for the construction of the product.
The turntable features an aluminum platter which is made out of 100% recyclable aluminum. This is one of the most important parts of this product because it will be used to play your vinyl records. The platter is attached to a wooden base which is made out of sustainably grown wood. The wooden base is then connected to a steel frame which makes up the entire structure of the unit. The top part of the unit is made out of glass which protects the vinyl records from scratches or any other damage.
The turntable comes with a built-in preamp which allows you to connect your headphones directly into the unit without having to use an external amplifier. The preamp can handle both line level signals and headphone outputs.
On the front of the turntable, there is a volume knob which controls the overall sound output.
- Aluminum Platter: The turntable uses an aluminum platter instead of a metal platter. This is one of its best features because it will last longer than a metal platter. The aluminum platters are made out of 100% recycled aluminum which is considered to be environmentally friendly.
- Wooden Base: The wooden base is made out of sustainably grown wood which is another great feature of this product. The wooden base is connected to a steel frame and it holds everything together.
- Glass Top Cover: The turntable comes with an acrylic cover which protects the vinyl records against scratches or any other damages. The cover is removable and it can be easily replaced if needed.
- Built-In Preamp: The turntable features a built-in preamplifier which lets you listen to music through your headphones without using an external amp. The preamp can accept either line level signals or headphone outputs.
- Volume Control Knob: The volume control knob on this turntable is located on the front panel and it controls the overall sound output.
- LED Lights: The turntable has four LED lights on each side panel which light up when the unit is powered on.
- Stereo RCA Input Jack: The turntable accepts stereo audio inputs via RCA jacks.
- USB Port: The turntable also has a USB port which lets you charge your mobile devices while listening to music.
- Dimensions: 12 x 11.5 x 6 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Power Requirements: AC 110V/60Hz
- Audio Output: Line Level (RCA)
- Audio Inputs: 3.5mm Headphone Out
- Material: Acrylic, Plastic, Steel, Wood
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
FAQs – House Of Marley Stir It Up Turntable Review
- House of Marley EM-JT002-SB Stir It Up Wireless Bluetooth Turntable
- Denon DP-300F Fully Automatic Analog Turntable Review
- ANGELS HORN High Fidelity Vinyl Record Player Review
- Audio-Technica At-LP60X-BW Fully Automatic Turntable Review
- Audio-Technica at-lp60xbt-rd Review
If you want a stylish turntable that is easy to assemble then the House of Marley turndown table is the right choice for you. You can get this turntable at a discounted price as compared to its original retail price.