The House of Marley Stir It up wireless turntable is a vinyl record player that has been designed to be used in the home or office environment. This product is made from sustainable materials such as bamboo wood and recycled plastic. It also features an integrated preamp for better sound quality. In addition, it comes equipped with a built-in speaker system which allows you to enjoy your music wherever you are.
The House of Marley Stir it up wireless turntable can play 33 1/3 rpm records at speeds ranging between 45 RPM and 78 RPM. It is compatible with all standard size records (33 1/3 inch). However, this device does not come with any type of stylus. You will need to purchase one separately if you want to use it.
- This product is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- It is made from bamboo wood and recycled plastic material.
- It has a built-in preamp for better sound.
- It has two speed settings; 45 RPM and 78 RPM
- It has a belt drive mechanism.
- It has an automatic reverse function.
FAQs – House of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable
- House of Marley EM-JT000-SB Stir It Up Turntable Review
- Denon DP-300F Fully Automatic Turntable Review
- Angels Horn Turntable Review
- Audio-Technica At-LP60X-BW Review
- Audio-Technica at-lp60xbt-rd Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
The House Of Marley Stir It Up Wireless Turntable is a great choice if you want to listen to vinyl records at home without having to worry about wires. It has a built in speaker, so you don’t need any extra speakers. It has an integrated amplifier so you don’t need to buy one separately.
It has a built -in preamp which allows you to adjust the volume before you put the needle down. It also has a belt drive which means that it doesn’t require any screws. It also has a two speed setting which lets you choose whether you want to play slow or fast. Overall, this product is easy to set up and use. You can easily find it online and get it shipped to your door within days.