The Pyle Vintage Record Player is a very simple, yet effective way of playing vinyl records. It has been designed for the home user and can be used with any standard turntable or phonograph.
The Pyle Vintage Record Player consists of two parts; the base unit which contains all the electronics and controls, and the arm unit which holds the record. The following guide provides instructions on how to set up a Pyle Vintage Record Player at home.
How To Set Up A Pyle Vintage Record Player At Home?
The base unit is where all the electronic components are housed. There are three main sections; power supply, control panel and speaker section.
The power supply provides the necessary electrical current to operate the entire system. The power supply also powers the control panel and speakers. The power supply is provided by an AC adapter (not included) and a DC 12V battery pack (included).
The control panel is where all the controls are located. These include volume control, play/pause button, track selection buttons, etc. The control panel is powered by the same 12V battery as the power supply.
The speaker section houses the speakers that provide sound to the listener. The speakers are connected to the control panel via a 3-pin plug.
The arm unit holds the record in place. The arm unit is attached to the control panel using a screw. The arm unit is held in place by a spring loaded clamping mechanism.
How To Use Your Pyle Vintage Record Player
To start playing your record simply press the play/pause button on the control panel. You can then select the desired track from the track selection buttons. The volume level can be adjusted once you have selected the correct track. When you are ready to stop listening to the record simply press the pause button again.
Steps on How To Use Your Pyle Vintage Record Player
Set Up the Base Unit
- Connect the AC Adapter to the wall socket.
- Connect the Battery Pack to the positive terminal of the AC Adapter.
- Plug the 3-pin connector into the control panel.
- Press the play/pause button until it lights up green.
- Select the first track from the track selection button.
- Adjust the volume level using the control panel’s volume control.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 until you have played all the tracks on the record.
- Disconnect the AC Adapter and remove the battery pack.
- Remove the 3-pin connector from the control panel.
- Attach the arm unit to the control panel using the screw.
- Insert the record between the clamping mechanism and the arm unit.
- Replace the 3-pin connector onto the control panel.
- Turn on the power supply and connect the AC Adapter to the mains electricity.
- Press the play/stop button until it lights up red.
- Press the pause button until it lights up blue.
- Play the record!
Tips & Tricks – Pyle Vintage Record Player
- You may find that the record does not want to stay in place when you insert it into the arm unit. If this happens try gently tapping the record against the arm unit.
- If you do not hear any sounds after pressing the play/pause button for about 30 seconds then there could be something wrong with the power supply or control panel. Try replacing these items if they are faulty.
- If you notice that the record has stopped spinning but still plays back music then check the connections at the power supply and control panel.
If you experience problems with your Pyle Vintage Record Player please comment below.
FAQs – Pyle Vintage Record Player
This guide shows you how to build your own Pyle Vintage record player at home. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about this project.