The Jensen JTA-385 is a three speed belt drive turntable that features an integrated cassette player/recorder, AM/FM stereo radio, built in speakers, pitch control, and automatic reverse. It also has a removable dust cover for easy cleaning. This model was discontinued by Jensen in the early 1990s but it remains one of the most popular models ever made.
The JTA-385 is designed to be used as a stand alone unit or as part of a complete system. It can play both LP’s and 45 RPM records on its own or connect to other components such as a CD changer, tape deck, or computer. The JTA-385 comes with a remote control which allows you to operate all functions from your couch.
JENSEN JTA-385 JTA-385 3-Speed Belt-Drive Turntable with Pitch Control, Cassette Player/Recorder, AM/FM Stereo Radio, and Built-in Speakers
Feature of JENSEN JTA-385 JTA-385 3-Speed Belt-Drive Turntable with Pitch Control
- Three Speed Drive System: (1st – 33 1/3 RPM; 2nd – 45 RPM; 3rd – 78 RPM)
- Integrated Cassette Recorder: Plays both sides of a single tape at once or can be used as a regular record player.
- AM/FM Stereo Radio: With two 10″ speakers.
- Built In Speakers: Two 6.5″ speakers.
- Pitch Control: Allows you to adjust the pitch of your records so they play evenly on all speeds.
- Automatic Reverse: When playing a record back from the beginning, this feature automatically reverses the direction of the platter when the needle hits the end of the groove.
- Dust Cover: Removable for easy cleaning.
FAQs on JENSEN JTA-385
The Jensen JTA-385 offers a great value for the money. The JTA-385’s compact size makes it easy to fit into almost any home entertainment system and its simple design makes it easy to set up and operate. In addition, its affordable price makes it ideal for anyone who wants to add a little bit of vinyl.