The Jensen JTA-460 is a digital turntable that features an integrated CD player, MP3 encoding and FM radio receiver. Moreover, it supports both 33 and 45 RPM speeds for playing vinyl records. This unit can be used as a stand alone stereo system or it can be connected to your home network via Ethernet cable for online music streaming.
This Jensen audio product also maintains the high standard of quality the Jensen’s are known for. The JTA-460 offers excellent sound reproduction and it comes equipped with a built-in amplifier. The turntable can be connected directly to any standard speaker set up using the included RCA cables. The JTA- 460 includes a remote control which allows you to adjust volume levels and select tracks from your computer’s hard drive. There is also a USB port on the front of the turntable so you can easily transfer files between your PC and the turntable.
The JTA-460 is available in black or white finishes. There are approximately 7 inches in width, 15.75 inches in height, and 15 inches in depth.
It weighs about 2 pounds.
JENSEN JTA-460 Digital 3-Speed Stereo Turntable with MP3 Encoding & AM/FM Receiver
Features of Jensen JTA-460 Turntable
- Digital Turntable – Plays both 33 and 45 rpm records at 78, 45, 30, 24, 16, and 12 RPMs
- CD Player – Plays CDs in CD mode (no need for external speakers)
- MP3 Encoder – Encode your favorite songs into MP3 format
- AM/FM Radio – Tune in to local stations using the built-in tuner
- Remote Control – Adjust volume level and track selection
- USB Port – Connects to your computer for file transfers
- Built-In Amplifier – Provides clean power to all components
FAQs – JENSEN JTA-460 Digital 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
If you’re looking for a high quality digital turntable that will allow you to listen to your favorite music while playing your own vinyl records then the Jensen JTA-460 may be just what you’re looking for. It provides excellent sound reproduction and comes with many useful accessories. However, its price tag may deter some people from purchasing this product.