The Jensen JTA-575 is a very well built turntable system that offers many features not found in other systems of its type. Plays both LP’s and cassettes, has an attractive appearance, and is easy to operate. This unit also includes a CD player, cassette recorder, AM/FM radio, speakers, and a remote control.
The turntable itself is equipped with a belt drive motor which allows for quick start up time. The speed can be adjusted from 33 1/3 rpm to 45 rpm. A removable dust cover protects the tonearm when it is not being used.
In addition to the turntable, there is also a manual that describes how to set it up.
JENSEN JTA-575 JTA-575 3-Speed 10-Watt Belt-Drive Turntable System with CD Player, Cassette Player/Recorder, AM/FM Stereo Radio, and Speakers
Features on Jensen JTA-575 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
- 3 Speed Motor: The Jensen JTA 575 uses a three speed motor allowing you to select between 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm speeds.
- Belt Drive: The Jensen JTA turntable utilizes a belt driven motor which makes for a quiet operation.
- Cassette Recorder: The Jensen JTA has a built in cassette recorder so you don’t have to purchase one separately.
- CD Player: The Jensen JTA comes standard with a CD player.
- AM/FM Stereo Radio: The Jensen JTA also has an AM/FM stereo radio included.
- Speakers: The Jensen JTA includes two 6″ woofers and 2″ tweeters.
- Remote Control: The Jensen JTA is equipped with a remote control so you can operate all functions without having to get out of your chair.
- Dimensions: The Jensen JTA measures 12 inches wide by 14 inches tall by 8 inches deep.
- Weight: The weight of this unit is approximately 15 pounds.
- Power Requirements: The Jensen JTA requires 110 volts AC at 60 Hz.
- Compatibility: The Jensen JTA will work with most turntables and record players made after 1980.
FAQs on Jensen JTA-575 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
With so many features for such a low price, this unit is a great purchase for those looking to upgrade from a traditional turntable but require some modern technology conveniences.