The Jensen JTA-475B is a great value for the money. This is a high quality turntable at a reasonable price point with all of the features you’d expect. This model comes equipped with an automatic belt drive system that will keep your records spinning smoothly and accurately. Two amplifiers with a RMS power of 10 watts power the integrated stereo speakers. You can use the included phono cartridge to connect it directly to your phonograph or cassette player. With its easy to read display panel, you’ll be able to easily adjust the speed and tone controls as well as set up your favorite station presets.
The Jensen JTA-475B is available in black or white finish. The black version is more attractive but the white one looks better when you’re playing vinyl. If you want to make sure you get the right color, we recommend going into a store where they have both models on hand so you can try them out before you buy.
JENSEN JTA-475B 3-Speed Stereo Turntable with CD System, Cassette, and AM/FM Stereo Radio
Features of Jensen JTA-475B 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
- Automatic Belt Drive System: The Jensen JTA 475B uses an automatic belt drive system which eliminates the need for manual adjustment. The motorized platter automatically adjusts itself to match the speed of the record being played. This makes it much easier than having to manually adjust the speed every time you play a new record.
- Built In Amplifier: The Jensen JTA 473B’s built in amplifier provides 10 watts of power. This is enough to drive most home stereos without any additional amplification.
- Phono Cartridge Connection: The Jensen JTA475B includes a standard 1/4″ (6.35mm) mono phono cartridge. This allows you to connect the unit directly to your phonograph using the supplied adapter cable.
- Vinyl Playback: The Jensen TA-475B offers true analog playback of your vinyl records. There is no digital conversion involved. Just plug in your LP and start listening!
- Cassette Playback: The Jensen JTA 475B also supports playback of cassettes. Simply insert a tape into the front loading slot and press play.
- Radio: The Jensen JTA475B also includes an AM/FM radio tuner.
- Stereo Speakers: The Jensen JTA 475B includes 2 built in stereo speakers. These speakers provide clear sound reproduction while minimizing distortion. They are powered by two 10 Watt RMS amplifiers.
- Speed Control: The Jensen JTA475B includes a variable speed control. Adjusting the speed knob changes the playback speed of the record. The speed range is 33 – 45 RPM.
- Tone Control: The Jensen JT 475B includes a volume control. By adjusting the tone control, you can change the overall tonal balance of the speaker output.
- Display Panel: The Jensen JTA 455B includes a large, backlit LCD display panel. This display panel shows information such as the current song title, track number, and other useful data.
- Power Supply: The Jensen JTA455B requires a 9 volt DC power supply. A separate AC adapter is not required.
FAQs on Jensen JTA-475B 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
The Jensen JTA 475B is a great choice if you want a high quality turntable at a reasonable price. The turntable boasts many features you would find on an expensive turntable. In addition, this product is backed by a one year limited warranty. If you need help setting up or troubleshooting your new Jensen JTA 475B turntable, please contact us today. We’ll be happy to assist you.