The Pro-ject Debut Carbon is a high performance turntable that features the latest in carbon fiber technology. It has been designed to be as light weight as possible while still being able to handle any type of music. This model comes equipped with a carbon fiber tonearm which makes it one of the most lightweight models on the market today. The new Debut Carbon also includes electronic speed selection and a pre-mounted Sumiko Rainier cartridge.
The Debut Carbon was released in two different finishes; High Gloss Black or Matte White. The High Gloss Black version will retail for $699 USD and the Matte White version will retail for $599 USD. Both versions are available now at Amazon.com.
Features of Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO Turntable
- Carbon Fiber Tonearm – The carbon fiber tonearm is made from a single piece of carbon fiber and weighs only 1.8 lbs. The carbon fibers used in this tonearm have been carefully selected by hand and then cut into precise lengths. These carbon fibers are then woven together to form the tonearm. The result is an extremely strong yet very light tonearm.
- Electronic Speed Control – A built-in digital potentiometer allows you to adjust the speed control without having to use your hands. Simply turn the knob clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the speed. You can even set the speed to “Auto” mode if desired.
- Pre-mounted Sumiko Rainer Cartridge – The Sumiko Rainier cartridge is a professional grade cartridge that offers excellent sound quality. It is recommended for those who want to enjoy their vinyl collection at its best.
- Precision Direct Drive Motor – The precision direct drive motor uses a brushless DC motor design that provides smooth operation and long life.
- Stainless Steel Baseplate – The baseplate is constructed out of stainless steel and is finished in black. It is designed to provide maximum stability when using the Debut Carbon.
FAQs – Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO Turntable Review
The Debut Carbon is a great choice for audiophiles looking for a high performance turntable. Its unique tonearm design makes it one of the most versatile record players available today. With the ability to play both 33 RPM and 45 RPM records, the Debut Carbon will appeal to everyone. The Debut Carbon also features a built-in electronic speed adjustment system and a pre-mounted Sumiko Rainier cartridge. This combination makes this model an ideal option for anyone seeking a high performing turntable.
We hope you enjoyed reading our review and found it helpful