The Sony PS-LX310BT is a fully automatic belt driven turntable that features wireless connectivity, Bluetooth streaming audio from your smartphone or tablet, as well as an auxiliary input for connecting to external devices such as portable music players. It also has built-in speakers and a USB output so you can connect it directly to your computer.
The PS-LX310BT is the successor of the popular PS-LX100BT which was released in 2013. Like its predecessor, the new model offers all the same great features including Bluetooth streaming audio, USB connection, and built-in speakers. However, this time around there are some improvements like a larger platter (which allows more flexibility when playing vinyl records) and a sleeker design.
In addition, the new model comes with a remote control app on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. This makes it easier than ever to operate the turntable without having to touch the device itself.
Sony PS-LX310BT Belt Drive Turntable: Fully Automatic Wireless Vinyl Record Player with Bluetooth and USB Output Black
Features Of Sony PS-LX310BT Belt Drive Turntable
- Wireless Connectivity: The PS-LX310Bt is equipped with Bluetooth technology, allowing you to stream music wirelessly from your mobile phone or tablet. You can use any Bluetooth enabled device to play your favorite tunes through the turntable.
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio: With the PS-LX310bt you can enjoy high quality digital music via Bluetooth streaming from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One M8, LG G3, Google Nexus 7, etc.
- USB Connection: The PS-Lx310bt supports both Apple and Android operating systems. Simply plug the USB cable into your PC or Mac and then connect the turntable to your computer using the supplied USB cable. Once connected you will be able to transfer files between the two devices.
- Built-In Speakers: The Sony PS-LX310BT includes built-in stereo speakers. These speakers provide clear sound at low volumes.
- Platter Size: The platter size of the Sony PS-LX310BT is 33mm x 22mm. This means that you have more room to maneuver when placing your record on the turntable. This increases the overall stability of the turntable. Additionally, the increased surface area of the platter allows for better tracking of the stylus during playback.
- Remote Control App: The Sony PS-lx310bt comes with a free remote control app available for download
- Power Consumption: The power consumption of the PS-Lx310BT is approximately 0.5W.
FAQs of Sony PS-LX310BT Belt Drive Turntable
The Sony PS-LX 310 BT is an excellent choice for those who want a fully automatic vinyl record player with Bluetooth streaming capabilities. It offers great value for money and provides a lot of features in one compact package. However, there are some drawbacks such as no manual speed adjustment and lack of direct line out option. Overall, this is a good product that deserves a try.
This is a really nice looking unit. I’ve had many other units over the years but this is by far the best looking piece of equipment I’ve ever owned. The finish is beautiful and the design is very sleek. The controls are easy to operate and the whole thing feels solid.