Bookshelf speakers are an evergreen addition to any sound system, especially for your home audio requirements. Whether you use musical instruments, music players, turntables, or home theatre, a good bookshelf speaker brings you a power-packed performance.
For audiophiles out there, MartinLogan Motion 15 combines the robust output of 400Watts with crisp sound quality to deliver exceptional audio performance. This MartinLogan Motion 15 Gloss Black Bookshelf Loudspeaker review brings you a complete analysis to help you determine whether this is the right choice for you.
Get ready for a complete information package and a thorough review of Martin Logan Motion 15.
MartinLogan Motion 15 Gloss White Bookshelf...
Leap Motion Universal VR Developer Bundle (VR-UAZ)
REL Acoustics T/5x Subwoofer, 8 inch Down-Firing...
ELAC Debut 2.0 F6.2 Floorstanding Speaker, Black...
MartinLogan Dynamo 600 X 10-inch 120 Watt Powered...
- 1 About MartinLogan Motion 15 Gloss Black Bookshelf Loudspeaker
- 2 Features of MartinLogan Motion 15
- 3 MartinLogan Motion 15 Review
- 4 Martin Logan Motion 15 Bookshelf Speaker – FAQs
About MartinLogan Motion 15 Gloss Black Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Martin Logan Motion 15 is an excellent choice for a custom home theatre system that you can build as you go. It works remarkably well with other additions of the Motion series from Martin Logan. The high-gloss design is undoubtedly appealing to the modern décor, especially with the round edges for soft appeal.
In the world of stereo, Motion 15 stands amongst the premium-grade speakers with impeccable sound clarity. You get powerful bass and low turbulence for a comfortable experience.
It incorporates audiophile technology to bring you a seamless transmission of crip sound quality.
Furthermore, the 400-watt power is almost booming, especially with aluminum cone woofers, 5.25-inch drivers, and folded motion tweeter that is a signature of the MartinLogan Motion series. It is available in three finishes: high gloss black, high gloss white, and high gloss dark cherrywood. Therefore, it settles brilliantly with your house’s décor.
Martin Logan Motion 15 blends aesthetics with performance optimally for a perfect choice. The folded ribbon tweeter lives up to the expectation of delivering sound clarity.
- Many speakers out there provide high sound, but the quality turns sharp or shrill. That’s not the case with MartinLogan Motion 15.
- Significantly, if you’re a bass lover, then the 5.25-inch woofer delivers sufficient punch but not something you can rely upon for a full-fledged bass experience.
- If you genuinely want an authentic bass experience, invest in subwoofers.
- The material for the speaker is premium-grade.
- You can remove the metal grilles if it doesn’t appeal to your aesthetics without impairing the performance. However, to protect woofers and tweeters, they are vital.
- They don’t have any bolts or nuts, but small magnets.
- A little on the negative side, these are 5-ohm speakers.
- Therefore, you need a power-packed and premium-grade amplifier to work correctly with these speakers. Cheaper amplifiers won’t be able to deliver optimum sound quality.
Be ready to invest extra into a compatible amplifier system if you want to amp up the sound performance.
Who Is It For?
Martin Logan Motion 15 is for anyone who wants to invest in a sound system as they go. If you like to build or customize your home sound system and seek to expand it over time, these are a perfect choice. You wouldn’t have to compromise the high definition sound at all.
Let’s be honest! The company claims that Motion 15 is a commercial-grade speaker, not built for premium or professional use. That’s true, but these small speakers manage to deliver a booming performance. While you can’t use them professionally, these can build up your sound system as an extra kick you might require.
However, if we look at the commercial spectrum, there’s no doubt that this speaker is a remarkable choice. There aren’t many speakers in this price range with such fantastic quality. While the company may claim that these are built to be more affordable, that’s not true.
These are rightly priced as you get a single speaker per order with no wiring or amplifier connection. That’s just a marketing scheme, so the price is exactly what you pay for. These are not cheaper, nor costlier.
Overall, these are worth the investment if you have an expandable music system.
People Also Bought:
- Bone Conduction Headphones Reviews
- Bose QC35 ii Bluetooth Quietcomfort Review
- Best Turntable System Under 1000