In a long line of vinyl belt drive turntables, Yamaha’s TT-S303 Hi-Fi Vinyl Belt Drive Turntable is the latest in the line. The company has been making record players since the early 1900s and is now one of the world’s leading manufacturers of audio equipment, with its main focus being on high-quality products for music lovers. As well as this, they also make other types of electronic devices such as CD players, DVD players, MP3 players, and more. They have recently released their range of hi-fi vinyl belt drive turntables which includes models that will suit all budgets and tastes.
Yamaha TT-S303 Hi-Fi Vinyl Belt Drive Turntable
- Static balanced straight tone arm creates...
- A rigid cabinet with large internal loss...
- Belt-driven high inertia platter with DC...
- Built-in phono preamp for line or phono...
- Yamaha Piano Black finish that shows off your...
Yamaha TT-S303 Hi-Fi Vinyl Belt Drive Turntable Features:
A great choice for any home or office
• Built to last and designed for years of use
• Sturdy construction
• Easy to set up and play
• Compact size
• Stylish black finish
How to use Yamaha TT-S303:
With its Yamaha heritage and modern aesthetic, you’ll get a full experience of your vinyl collection when you listen to this turntable. You can explore your vinyl collection to the fullest with the Yamaha TT-S303 turntable, which is packed with other Yamaha Hi-Fi components for exceptional sound and streaming.
- Remove the dust cover and place the cartridge into the chassis.
- Place the stylus arm onto the stylus holder.
- Through the chassis’ bottom hole, insert the tone arm shaft.
- Turn the top chassis adjustment knob to adjust the tonearm’s height.
- Lower the tonearm until it touches the surface of the platter.
- Tighten the screws located under the tonearm.
- Turn the speed control dial clockwise until you hear the motor start spinning.
- To turn on the unit, press the power switch.
- To adjust the volume level, press the volume control button while turning the speed control dial counter-clockwise.
- To stop the motor, release the power switch.
- Once the motor stops, remove the cartridge and replace it with another.
- Replace the dust cover.
- Repeat steps 1-13 to change the cartridge.
- Enjoy your new hi-fi vinyl belt drive turntable.
FAQs – Yamaha TT-S303 Hi-Fi Vinyl Belt Drive Turntable
- Gemini TT-900 Review
- Yamaha MusicCast Vinyl 500 Turntable Review
- Denon DP-300F Fully Automatic Analog Turntable Review
If you want a hi fi vinyl belt drive record player at a reasonable price then the Yamaha TT-S303 is perfect for you. Easy to use, looks great, and sounds great.